Dear Current & Future Guests, Thank you for your patience as we work with you to accommodate your individual needs to the best of our ability. Since each situation is unique, we are evaluating the cancellation policy on a case by case basis. To ensure the safety and well-being of all of our guests, we are following all cleaning measures recommended by the CDC in each of our properties and after each checkout:
- Using approved disinfecting cleansers to wipe down all surfaces, including light switches, lamps, handles, doorknobs, remotes, and thermostats.
- Running all dishes and silverware through the dishwasher – even those that appear to be unused by the guests.
- Sanitizing high-contamination sites (such as toilets, sinks, & trash cans) using bleach and/or disinfectant spray.
- Disinfecting all appliances, electronics, and amenities, including irons, vacuum cleaners, and hair dryers.
- Professionally washing all available linens – even those that are unused.
- Cleaning other items in the units, such as soap bottles, laundry detergent, and dishwasher liquid.
- Sterilizing the unit’s entry method (keypad, front door handle, lockbox, etc.)
For official information about the situation in Florida, we are providing recent memos from the Director of Public Safety at Manatee County and The Florida Chamber of Commerce National Safety Council.
Be the First to Know
Sign up for our Newsletter and be the first to know about our updates and promotions.
We’ll make sure your next vacation is relaxing and fun!