Although we are nearing Christmas and the start of a new year, travel plans may still feel a bit precarious due to the ongoing pandemic. Circumstances and case numbers seem to vary from day to day. We understand that booking a vacation might feel risky. That’s why we want to update you on all of our current COVID policies and procedures. We want to help you travel with the assurance of health and safety.
To ensure the health and well-being of our guests, we are following all CDC guidelines and recommendations in regards to booking and cleaning each of our properties. Our cleaning procedures include:
- Using approved disinfecting cleansers to wipe down all surfaces, including light switches, lamps, handles, doorknobs, remotes, and thermostats.
- Running all dishes and silverware through the dishwasher. Even those that appear to be unused by the guests.
- Sanitizing high-contamination sites (such as toilets, sinks, & trash cans) using bleach and/or disinfectant spray.
- Disinfecting all appliances, electronics, and amenities, including irons, vacuum cleaners, and hair dryers.
- Professionally washing all available linens – even those that are unused.
- Cleaning other items in the units, such as soap bottles, laundry detergent, and dishwasher liquid.
For more in-depth information about cleaning and sanitation, read our blog post about all that we are doing to serve and protect our guests.
We also highly recommend purchasing travel insurance. Particularly a plan that covers changes or cancellations due to COVID-19-related circumstances. The insurance that we recommend provides coverage if you, a family member, or a travel companion contract COVID-19. They also provide Standard, Preferred, and Premiums plans which allow you to choose the coverage level that gives you the most peace and assurance.
The plans include coverage for Trip Cancellation, Trip Interruption, Travel Delay, Medical and Dental, and Emergency Assistance and Transportation, in addition to their 24/7 Emergency Assistance Services. They also provide ample detail for plan requirements as well as helpful tips on their website.
With travel insurance, you can travel with assurance no matter what happens. We know this year has been difficult and uncertain, but that doesn’t mean your travel plans have to be!
Benefits Of Private Rentals
The greatest thing about booking a vacation rental through Serendipity is that all of our rentals are private vacation rental properties. You can enjoy an amazing vacation while still maintaining physical distancing and all other health guidelines. We even provide a grocery delivery service so you never even have to leave the house if you don’t want to! There’s no sense in sitting at home pining for a vacation that’s easily within reach.
We are committed to providing our guests with the very best experience. In these times, even more than usual, that means going the extra mile to help you travel with confidence and assurance.
Be the First to Know
Sign up for our Newsletter and be the first to know about our updates and promotions.
We’ll make sure your next vacation is relaxing and fun!